Tuesday, March 5, 2013

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go. It's the real deal. I'm leaving for the airport in 24 hours.
The last several weeks have been a whirlwind. I have tried to see as many people as possible by travelling to cities both near and far. 2013 is definitely off to a great start. In terms of the cities that required a plane ride, I went to Greece in January to visit relatives, including my grandmother who passed away a few weeks after my visit.

I was also fortunate enough to also be able to travel to Hawaii in February to visit friends and start to work on my tan. 

Thanks for the love and encouragement I needed to get to this point and thank you in advance for all the support I'll need over the next 27 months. Here's to the adventure of a lifetime!  

1 comment:

  1. Jamie! It looks like you are doing great! I am very happy for you but I would have to say that I am even more proud. Keep it up and keep up the blog!

    ReplyDelete