Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Lazy Saturday

I decided to spend last Saturday with my host family. I spent most of the morning hanging with Freddy. We of course played dozens of games of Uno! and it was definitely my day. I was on a roll. The day before was his. Usually after about 20 rounds, he needs a break. He went outside on the patio to write and draw in his notebook. He was trying to draw all the fruits he could think of. We were all calling out different fruits, some of which he found too difficult to draw. Then he started drawing different cars and animals. I decided it would be a great time to bring out my crayons. At first, he wanted to copy my drawing. I drew and house and a tree. Then we decided to both draw rainbows. And finally he suggested a city and again he used mine as inspiration.












No comments:

Post a Comment