Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pin the Tail on the Donkey – June 20th

Felt like a productive day. I had a successful co-planning session in the morning and then went to the high school in my town where the students had organized a teacher appreciation party. There were cookies, ice cream and soda. They also made some games. They drew a Pin the Tail on the Donkey game, which surprisingly was quite a hit. The teacher who placed the tail perfectly won a package of cookies. I was called up during the second activity. There were nine balloons taped to the blackboard.  I picked a balloon to pop and inside was a small piece of paper. It said I had to dance with one of the students. So I danced with this outgoing girl to music that was inaudible so it was like we were dancing to imaginary music. Everyone had a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment